dimanche 7 août 2016

Anybody get Flashplayer working in Verizon Edge 7?

For whatever reason Firefox works but Dolphin has the same issue as Puffin. Only Firefox works properly. I am not required to use smart phone for work. I am required to use flashplayer for our website. It just makes my life infinitely easier to be able to access the website and read and enter data without getting out a computer. Sometimes I literally pull my car over into a parking lot and access key info that I can reply to a client about or even make a needed change.

I agree it is ridiculous that a big company continues to use this outmoded software but that's another department. Odd thing is there are no videos involved. I have no idea what function flashplayer plays but you cannot access certain pages nor make changes without it.

I have the apk downloaded directly from Adobe. I have it saved in an app that I backup my phone in. What I don't know is whether it will work in a modern phone using Marshmallow. I am still in lollypop.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anybody get Flashplayer working in Verizon Edge 7?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire