I have owned my P6210 since about 2012. The first year was hell; under Honeycomb 3.2, my Tab random rebooted several times a day. Samsung Canada never pushed an official update. I was able to flash a UK version of Jelly Bean 4.1.2 in about 2013. This has been rock solid for the last three years.
Lately, i have been having issues going on some websites. I was told that jelly bean lacks up to date security protocols so the website will not let me make a secure connection,
I went to the xda developers site and flashed the latest cyanogenmod 13.0 with the pico gapps. Everything worked but there were a few bugs. It sometimes lagged and it occassionally force closed and rebooted. After the novelty of the new features wore off, I restored to 4.1.2.
(I have since discovered that using Chrome or Firefox will allow me to access the websites. I would still like to update the Tab to get rid of the underlying security issues and to be able to download newer apps which require higher version of Android).
I would like to find an earlier rom version of lollipop or kitkat which is stable. Any suggestions?
Anybody else still using this Tab?
Anybody still using the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire