So far my experience has been mostly positive. Battery life has been much better than my old Galaxy S5. I love the notification slider and home button fingerprint scanner, which is much more reliable. I no longer have all the AT&T and Samsung bloatware that can't be removed. It's so nice having control of my own phone.
My biggest gripe is with AT&T. They gave me the runaround with getting data on this phone. Since I had to get a new SIM, I took my phone to a company store and they told me no problem, gave me an activated Nano SIM and all seemed well. I went straight home where I have WiFi, so I didn't notice until the next morning that I wasn't getting data. So I went to their website and pulled up a chat window and that's when the trouble began. Long story short, they apparently have to enter each individual phone's IMEI number into a database in order to get data to work because it's not an "official" AT&T phone. And it took them almost 2 weeks to get to mine. Needless to say, I was very unhappy about that. But now that it's over and done, I like this phone a lot.
Anyone else absolutely loving this phone?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire