Yeah something definitely seems off with your phone. For what it's worth, AVG was one of the first things I removed. I also disabled/ uninstalled everything that I knew I wouldn't use, including all of the Google nonsense. Display timeout is set to 2 minutes, with about 30% brightness and auto adjust enabled.
When I received my phone, there was actually a problem with the FLIR camera, it wasn't working properly. So, without using the FLIR camera at all, after I sorted through the above issues, my battery life was terrific.
One key difference between you and I is that I leave location services turned off, unless I'm actively using the GPS. For that matter, I leave wifi, bluetooth, all of it turned off, except for LTE. That's always on unless I'm really trying to conserve battery life.
Bullett group sent me a new phone this weekend with a working FLIR camera, and that's what really eats the battery. You can see the slope of the battery curve nose dive during the FLIR usage. So I took it off the charger this morning, and with about an hour of talking on the phone via bluetooth, average LTE usage, and using the FLIR at work today, I'm at 80% battery. It's estimating a day of life remaining, and I'm sure now that I'm done using the FLIR for the day, that estimation will increase as the slope levels out some. I'm not going to charge the phone tonight; I should easily get through tomorrow without charging.
At night while sleeping, I have shut LTE off, and I've left it on, and that didn't really have any effect on the estimated battery remaining.
The new phone came with 6.0.1 already installed on it, so I didn't have the option of keeping 6.0.0, or I would have just to see what effect it had on the battery.
I couldn't be happier with this phone, at this point. It has its quirks like any phone, but it's a lot better than what I had. And I didn't even pay for it, so I really can't complain about a free phone.
CAT S60 battery life issue with 6.0.1 (Wifi drain)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire