Just a copy of my XDA post. Here you go:
Here it is, Ever Rom EVER!!!
UPDATED: 7/13/16 (US D&T FRMT) 13/7/16 (UK D&T FRMT)
***NOTE*** I Do not use my kindle as my daily driver anymore, so I do not test these, therefore I have no idea which are LTE or if they even support it. Thank you.
***NOTE*** At the bottom of this post I have some fixes for the various bugs in these custom ROMs (spoiler alert, none of them have no bugs, trust me, I've looked)
*has updated links that go to direct downloads*
Android 4.2.x
CM10.1 Unofficial http://ift.tt/2bkeTZ6
Android 4.4.x
CM11 4.4.4 Snapshot http://ift.tt/2b9AyHd
CM11 SGT7 http://ift.tt/2bkdJwY
PacRom 4.4.4 http://ift.tt/2b9AkQo
OmniRom 4.4 http://ift.tt/2bkdEJw
CarbonRom 4.4 http://ift.tt/2b9AQ0B
Android 5.1.x
Candy5 5.1.1 http://ift.tt/2bkdLEZ
CM12.1 5.1.1 http://ift.tt/2b9zC5L
Android 6.0.x
CM13 6.0.1 http://ift.tt/2bkedDc
AICP 6.0.1 http://ift.tt/2b9A1Ff
RR6.0.1 http://ift.tt/2bkdLoI
Other Roms
Stock 8.4.1 http://ift.tt/2b9A0AX
Recoveries:
TWRP 3.0.0.0 http://ift.tt/2bke02V
TWRP 2.8.7.0 http://ift.tt/2b9Auan
Fixes/Patches For Bugs:
Lock Screen won't rotate? Check this thread out: http://ift.tt/2bkdjGF
No YouTube HD? Set it to 480p or off of 720p60 as this is the setting the KFHD 8.9"/7" crashes on
Screen randomly flashes? (Still looking for a fix on this one, Yes, Very annoying)
Gapps Keep force closing/Crashing? reinstall your ROM! It happens when you update your ROM without wiping /data.
Weird overall stuttering/jumping around in the ROM itself? not a bug, I noticed this in Pac-Rom 4.4.2, it's the ROM.
For any other bugs please reply! Again, my kindle is no longer my daily driver as a tablet (Actually, I switched to iOS) so I'm kind of rusty when it comes to remembering bugs (I've actually flashed every one of these Roms and used them! O_O)
EVERY ROM EVER on the Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire