vendredi 12 août 2016

How to get rid of the adds and back up help

An advert on the lock screen? Sounds like you must have a 3rd party lockscreen app, stock lockscreen wouldn't have ads on.
Doe's it say what things didn't get backed up? I never have very much luck with the manufacturers backup tools for some reason, what is it that you want to back up? If its SMS I use SMS Backup+ this is very good, backs it up to your email and can auto backup. If it's photos I use Google Photos to auto sync with my Google account, you get unlimited storage at standard quality.
That's all I use as I am rooted and everything else gets backed up in Titanium Backup, but root is needed for that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How to get rid of the adds and back up help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire