lundi 8 août 2016

Installling new CM ROM gone very wrong

I was trying to fix a partial/incorrect rooting job done by a person whi used to be a friend. I flashed a couple of CM ROMs before and it was fine. This time i was trying to go from the most recent nightly version for my samsung s4 jftlecan to the most recent snapshot.

It's apparent I definitely did something wrong. I think it was the GApps. Because all my apps are gone including all Google apps but says they are all installed when I look up online and I see a lot of google related files related files in file explorer.

I cant access my SD card or even see it as a possibilty to open it.
No es file manager.
All the files from the nightly are still present.

I feel like an idiot I don't understand why I'm struggling so much on this one. Is there a safe way to just wipe everything and start over?

It seems like my phone is operating on the worlds first system. Old and this not so responsive.

I got this message from debugging report.
jfltevl-user 4.2.2 JDQ39 I337MVLUAMDJ release-keys

My Samsung is usually jftlecan.

Also when I wiped everything except internal and external I may have clicked to many boxes. I got this error message.
mkdosfs error= 1

Apparently I wasn't as ready as I thought.

What should I do? After installing the current version of CyanogenMod can I delete the last one i had and everything related to it? How? I have duplicate files some three

Please tell me there's a way to fix this.
The for your time

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Installling new CM ROM gone very wrong

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire