jeudi 11 août 2016

Is it possible to hurt my phone ?

Most people use their phone without any covers or protection but I also work in a restaurant like them; I am concerned that my phone could get hurt if it gets knocks or bumbs on tables and chairs. Also a lot of the times my fingers have sauce on them and i think the touch screen will go bad i.e. soon it will not respond to touch

Everyone else uses their phone naked - that is without a cover, they say they wash their hands and use but how many times will one do that, specially when the phone rings ?

is it possible damage or hurt a phone on furniture and what should i do ?
I have a leather wallet like cover but i am still concerned.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is it possible to hurt my phone ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire