jeudi 4 août 2016

Nexus 4 just keeps running the loading screen

Hi guys,

my LG Nexus 4 doesn't start anymore. When I hit the power on button I get the loading screen with the four coloured balls circling around and back and forth, but my Nexus 4 does not start.

I 've waited for 24 hours, still nothing happens except the loading screen running.

I tried to boot in recovery mode ["power button" + "Volume Down Button"], but this does not work either. The buttons just don't seem to have any effect and the phone won't switch on.

What can I do? To make it work again?
I've experimented before with ADB and Fastboot and "flashed" something maybe accidentally. Is it possible to somehow wipe out everything on the smartphone and reinstall the OS?

Also the smartphone charges via USB cable, but my Laptop suddenly stop recognizing the device and wants to search for drivers. [Windows 7]. Where would I find a nexus 4 driver for windows to access my device and reinstall somehow the OS? Or any other recommendations? If not, how to I reinstall the OS? And while I am it, are there any other OS you could recommend? Like maybe windows 10?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Nexus 4 just keeps running the loading screen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire