vendredi 12 août 2016

Notification sound question

I went into settings>sounds and notifications and then clicked apps in that menu and went down to facebook and clicked that and all it gave me was the option to turn on or off "block notifications, priority, allow peeking, and hide sensitive content" and I went to the main email app in the list of all the apps and it gave me the same options with a couple extra but nothing to change sound. And when I clicked on the apps there wasn't the 3 dots in the right hand corner.

Id like to get this figured out cause it bugs me cause I hear the sound and I have to look to see what it is where if say facebook had a different sound I could hear it and know I don't have to look right now it can wait kind of deal.

If you have any more ideas I am all ears and I will keep searching myself

Thanks
Mreeveshp

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Notification sound question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire