Welcome to Android Forums.
You came to the right place.
Some of the apps in the list were totally unknown to me and I was introduced to them by people I learned to trust at Android Forums ... like Cerberus that is simply great.
As for rooting ... I am not. It depends on the device you are using. Some of them do not yet support root.
The single problem I have seen over and over is people making assumptions about what they were doing while rooted, shooting themselves in the foot, and spending days trying to recover.
When you root you assume total responsibility for the device and you should be prepared to buy a replacement using your own funds if (when) something goes wrong.
The key to success in root0ing is ... read-read-read-read and always have a backout strategy before you do anything.
There are modern alternatives to root-ing. Things like Nova Launcher Prime that allows you to hide pre-installed apps that cannot be deleted without root-ing.
... Thom
Share your little known favorite apps
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire