Today my call log seems to be registering a call from a private number that doesnt ring the phone
I access my call log to ring numbers etc instead of going through contacts or speed dialing
This morning i noticed a private number had rung me (apparantly) 4 times
Yet I recieved no phone calls at the times stated.
I use extreme call blocker yet the calls never rigistered there ???? yet were in the call log
And stranger still is this symbol in the call log which is cannot find anywhere
The symbol is a red circle with a diagonal line similar to a no smoking symbol and in the middle of the red circle is a blue capital A
Anyone know what this symbol means aor why\how these phone calls are appearing in my call log.
My phone is a LG smart wine and my carrier is the uk based giffgaff.
Stange call appearing in call log with strange symbol
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire