Pssh if I could pop to and from a pokestop thats JUST to far to walk and JUST to close to be silly to drive to, I'd be happy. There's jack in my neighborhood.
But, I think they are banning people for it anyway.
I was able to get the map to place me and populate stops and gyms with a fake gps app, but when I tried to spin the stop for balls it said 'please try again later'.
Very tricky to even get it that far I went through 3 different apps.
I don't know if I'd use it regularly and be a full time cheater anyway, mostly just experimenting with bugs and trickery. I'm not even sure how much longer this will keep me entertained lol.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.
Any hope for homebodies?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire