I can live with August 15th, but was hoping for a July release. My N4 is fine, although recently I have noticed the screen has some color banding (lighter and darker) in areas when I read my kindle (I use the tan background). Not a big deal, but I guess it kind of bugs me as I read probably an hour on my N4 on the kindle app nightly. Also don't know if this is normal, but the display on my N4 will lighten and darken - quite a bit (no it's not on auto brightness) as if the phone is getting hot and it's throttling down the display - it doesn't seem as bright as it was when I first got it, and the whites aren't as white. I compared it to my N3, and at this point the N3 now has a brighter screen with whiter whites. That was definitely NOT the case when I got my N4 last august. Bottom line I think my N4 display has crapped out some, so I was hoping for a July release of the N6. Ahh well, I will live I'm sure.
Hitting STORES in Mid-August!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire