dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Lollipop 5.1 pre-rooted update

So I followed this Tut Step by step, When I tried to do the Format after the factory reset it kept giving me a SD Mount E:\ Error 255 ( something like that But defiantly error 255)

I installed the package anyway and then my phone would boot through the New X MAX splash screen into the Cricket Splash screen and just get stuck never starting to the android system. so I went back to TWRP and kept trying to run the format again with no success. ( Hold Power and Volume up Button until the device restarts into TWRP)

So after getting no success booting into 5.1 I decided to revert to the old rooted 4.4.4 So I restarted into TWRP Clicked install. Instead of using my Backup I just chose the 4.4.4 Rooted zip that i used to initially root the phone (Found Here). Strangely after completing the 4.4.4 Rom install the phone booted up into the ROOTED 5.1 ...... No idea how this happened but thought I would share.

Anyone have any clue why or how this happened? Why would trying to revert back to the rooted 4.4.4 would have fixed my failed 5.1 install? I'm beyond confused by this..... if i installed 4.4.4 shouldn't my phone have been back on 4.4.4 and not fixed my 5.1? I mean I'm happy its working with 5.1 but just trying to get a grasp on how or why this happened.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Lollipop 5.1 pre-rooted update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire