jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Texts go to wrong person?

I just had this happen to me yesterday. HTC Incredible/Verizon, Stock Android 2.1, SMS Popup:

Texting between 2 different people, I replied to one and I got a call today from the other person asking me what I meant. Horrified, I checked my message log and sure enough - the outgoing message appears in the correct person's conversation log. However, there is no doubt... my phone sent my text message to the WRONG PERSON...

I feel very fortunate, this could have easily been a bad situation for me. So, needless to say, I uninstalled SMS Popup and I'm being much more careful what I put in my text messages! Until this one is solved guys... BE VERY CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU TEXT.

I'm not 100% sure that this is an SMS Popup issue, but I'll try to provide more info if it happens again. It seems others are having similar issues, I'll paste the discussions I've found below.

text messages going to wrong person - software gets confused!! this is a major issue - Nexus one - Android Help

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Texts go to wrong person?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire