Hello, the other day I tried to root my Galaxy Tab 4 to play Pokémon Go better. I soon realized it was a foolish undertaking because I'm not well versed in that area. I believe I downloaded Hide my Root, Then perhaps Xposed Framework as well. My brother is a Verizon employee who sold me the tablet, he tells me its a 10.1 Lollipop but I'm not sure, could be 10. I know that I downloaded the 10 and under framework from xposed and assumed it just didn't work. Last night I let my mom use my tab and she powered it down before giving it back to me. Well Shameless is now on Netflix so I figured id lay on the couch and watch some, but when I turned on the tablet I was met with a screen that said "Galaxy tab 4 custom mode, with an unlocked padlock logo. Ive done some research and tried to reboot from the system recovery menu, as well as wiped the cache partition. My question is what do I need to do. Is this the correct menu? When I press home,power,volume down it brings me to this menu. Ive heard there is another download menu should I be on that one? From there I know I need to run odin and the stock firmware? I'm totally clueless I'm a history Major, and just because I'm good a jeopardy I figured this would be a breeze. If someone out there was once like me, just starting down this rooting path and had a little stumble, well please take pity. I have learned my lesson and just want the tablet to be set back to factory settings/fireware ect. Sorry for the length and rambling I just try to be as descriptive as possible without fully admitting I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
Please help foolishly bricked Galaxy Tab 4 due to Pokemon Go and my own hubris!!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire